Antibiotics found in river sediments farmed soil and other sources are polluting the environment and contributing to the rising rates of antibiotic . Sewage sludge recycled onto agricultural land can contain significant amounts of various antibiotics and antibiotic resistant science of the total environment . Widespread use of antibiotics has resulted in an alarming increase in antibiotic resistant infections november 13 19 is us antibiotic awareness week find out more. Management options for reducing the release of antibiotics and antibiotic resistance genes to the environment
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.