Autoimmune pancreatitis is a newly discovered disease of the pancreas that may be mistaken for pancreatic cancer. Autoimmune pancreatitis aip is a rare heterogeneous fibroinflammatory disorder of the pancreas it has gained increasing recognition due to a . Introduction autoimmune pancreatitis aip is characterized by pancreatic swelling and irregular narrowing of the main pancreatic duct which often mimic pancreatic
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.