Drug hypersensitivity syndrome drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms dress authoritative facts about the skin from dermnet new zealand. Learn about the causes symptoms diagnosis treatment of allergic autoimmune and other hypersensitivity disorders from the professional version of the msd manuals. Drug hypersensitivity remains an important clinical issue it consists of a variety of phenotypes mainly the cutaneous adverse reactions which range from milder skin . Pathophysiology is unknown the underlying mechanisms causing dhs are poorly understood 1 defective detoxification of reactive oxidative metabolites 1 and a genetic . Are you sure your patient has drug hypersensitivity syndrome what are the typical findings for this disease skin eruptions from medications are common these
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.