Freedom summer also known as the the mississippi summer project was a 1964 voter registration drive sponsored by civil rights organizations including the congress on racial equality core and the student non violent coordinating committee sncc aimed at increasing black voter registration in . A historic effort in the summer of 1964 to shatter the foundations of white supremacy in what was one of the nations most viciously racist segregated states
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.