Cancer metastasis is impacted by inflammation there exists much debate about how precisely metastasis occurs considering that over 90 of patients die from . Inflammation in the bone microenvironment facilitates the colonization of metastatic cancer cells the bone marrow microenvironment as a source of leukocytes is a . A new research study has identified for the first time the details of how inflammation triggers colon cancer cells to spread to other organs or metastasize. Pre existing inflammation in the lungs may increase the risk that cancers beginning elsewhere will spread to that organ according to new research from weill cornell . Results of experimental studies on cancer dissemination as well as certain clinical observations strongly suggest a relation between inflammation and tumor spread
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.