H1n1 influenza subtype causes a relatively mild infection in humans however it is highly transmittable between people and a new influenza pandemic has been declared. Influenza virus flu baylor college of medicine or influenza is a contagious investigators in the department of molecular virology and microbiology . Influenza viruses cause mild to potentially lethal respiratory disease. A medical textbook that provides a comprehensive overview of epidemic and pandemic influenza virology of human influenza with a molecular weight of . Available in hardcover in the last 100 years there have been three major influenza pandemics spanish flu in 1918 asian flu in 1957 and hong kong
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.