Method of simulating real life situations with mathematical equations to forecast their future behaviormathematical modeling uses tools such as decision theory queuing theory and linear programming and requires large amounts of number crunching. Mathematical modeling mathematical models are useful tools for engineers who study the effects of traffic on a bridge telephone companies that want to know the best price to charge for long distance service and social scientists who wish to predict trends in population and disease
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.