Monoclonal antibody drugs how monoclonal antibodies are being used in cancer treatment. Some cancers can be treated with monoclonal antibodies made in a lab to mimic the bodys immune system learn more about treating cancer with monoclonal antibodies here. Monoclonal antibodies are biological drugs used to treat cancers certain types of arthritis lupus ms and ibd side effects are itching rash chills cough and constipation serious side effects may include hepatitis cancer and congestive heart failure pregnancy and breastfeeding safety information are provided. Some of the biologic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis are monoclonal antibodies what is a monoclonal antibody
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.