Processing and presentation of antigens brings together the views of immunologists biochemists cell biologists and virologists who have a common interest in the early phases of the immune response. Antigen processing and presentation in cells expressing class ii mhc whereas all nucleated cells express class i mhc only a limited group of cells express class ii mhc which includes the antigen presenting cells apc the principal apc are macrophages dendritic cells langerhans cells and b cells and the expression of class ii mhc . The online version of processing and presentation of antigens by benvenuto pernis on sciencedirectcom the worlds leading platform for high quality peer reviewed full text books
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.