Prostate specific antigen or psa is a protein produced by normal as well as malignant cells of the prostate gland the psa test measures the level of psa in a man . A prostate specific antigen psa test measures the amount of prostate specific antigen in the blood psa is released into a mans blood by his prostate gland. Prostate specific antigen psa also known as gamma seminoprotein or kallikrein 3 klk3 is a glycoprotein enzyme encoded in humans by the klk3 gene. Read about the prostate specific antigen psa test level results and reliability see how the psa test helps doctors with patients who have symptoms of prostate cancer. The test measures the amount of prostate specific antigen psa in your blood psa is a protein produced by both cancerous and noncancerous tissue in the prostate
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.