Raynauds phenomenon symptoms and signs include the fingers turning white after exposure to temperature changes or emotional events read about treatment causes and diagnosis plus see pictures. Cold temperatures or stress can cause parts of your body mainly fingers and toes to numb chill and possibly turn colors if you have raynauds disease. What is raynauds phenomenonraynauds say ray nohz phenomenon is a problem with blood flow your body doesnt send enough blood to your hands and feet so they feel very cold and numb in most cases this lasts for a short time when your body overreacts to cold temperatures you may also hear this condition called raynauds syndrome or raynauds diseasefor most people raynauds is more of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.