Looking for online definition of macrophage in the medical dictionary macrophage explanation free what is macrophage meaning of macrophage medical term. A macrophage is a type of white blood cell that cleans the body of unwanted microscopic particles such as bacteria and dead cells learn more. Macrophages are important cells of the immune system that are formed in response to an infection or accumulating damaged or dead cells macrophages are large . Macrophages the macrophage is a vital type of white blood cell a macrophage is a kind of swallowing cell which means it functions by literally swallowing up other
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.