Superantigens are bacterial viral or retroviral proteins which can activate specifically a large proportion of t cells in contrast with classical peptide antigen . Superantigens sags products of host or integrated viral genes exogenous superantigens include toxins produced by gram positive bacteria . Since the discovery of viral superantigens in 1991 immunologists have made a number of new discoveries the discoveries especially those relating to the interplay . Get this from a library viral superantigens kyuhei tomonari viral superantigens is the first complete review of this new area of study this comprehensive
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.